TRANSFERS (Ready to Ship)
HTV (eco solvent) and SUBLIMATION
Pressing and Care Instructions for HTV Transfer:
Suitable for Cotton or Polyester fabrics
- Preheat the garment for 15 seconds to remove excess moisture. Let the garment cool before adding the transfer
- We recommend using a HEAT PRESS. We do not recommend using iron.
- Press at 305F for 15 seconds under very firm pressure.
- Warm peel
- Cover the image with parchment paper and press again for 10 seconds. You can also use a Teflon sheet or butcher paper.
- Do not dry clean - Machine wash COLD / mild detergent • Dry at normal setting • Wait 24 hours before first wash
- DO NOT Spray any Chemicals containing Alcohol on the Transfer
Pressing Instructions for Sublimation Transfer
Suitable for White or Light Color Polyester fabrics of at least 65% Polyester
- Press at 385 degrees for 60 seconds
Sorry, there are no products in this collection